SD-User

Re: [SD-User] SD in CQWW

To: "'Declan Craig'" <ei6fr@gofree.indigo.ie>, <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [SD-User] SD in CQWW
From: "Michael Shortland" <michaelgs1@talktalk.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 19:30:22 -0000
1297 QSOs is no mean feat, Dec, compared with my 421.  Congratulations!  I
don't have answers to your particular queries.  However, I did have a
problem using SD.  Every now and again (every hour, perhaps), the SD screen
would freeze for up to a minute and then revive and all would be well.  Why
did that happen?

73

Mike G0EFO