SD-User

Re: [SD-User] SD and windows keying

To: <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [SD-User] SD and windows keying
From: "Rob - G4LMW" <g4lmw@btconnect.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 14:11:29 -0000
I've never actually experienced any keying issues with direct keying
(running XP SP1,  SP2 then SP3) using SD or any other software.

However, I did try a Micoham MKII but all it did was generate noise across
all bands so that was quickly removed.

I have the Microkeyer, in its box, barely used if anyone wants to make a
sensible offer, given that it is virtually new!

73, Rob
G4LMW
http://www.G4LMW.co.uk