SD-User

Re: [SD-User] SD Check problem

To: <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [SD-User] SD Check problem
From: "Paul O'Kane" <pokane@ei5di.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 11:13:46 -0000
From: "Ron Pratt" <g4ddx.ron@virgin.net>

> I have a problem when using SDCHECK for last night's
> contest. It refuses to recognise my entry and says I
> do not have such a file.

SDCHECK does not say that - what it does say is "The
contest file YOURFILE cannot be found".  That's because
the SD.EXE you used in the contest and the SDCHECK.EXE
you used after the contest are in diferent folders.  If
you move SDCHECK.EXE to the same folder as SD.EXE, and
run it again, you will have no more problems.

> As I did very well by my
> standards I was very annoyed.

No need to worry - the problem is easily fixed.

73,
Paul EI5DI