SD-User

[WriteLog] Logs Wanted for new Super Check Partial Databases on 12-05-10

To: <N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com>, <ct-user@contesting.com>, <writelog@contesting.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>, <rtty@contesting.com>, <support@win-test.com>, <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Logs Wanted for new Super Check Partial Databases on 12-05-10
From: "Bob Raymond, WA1Z" <bob@wa1z.net>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 05:42:23 -0400
New versions of the standard and RTTY SCP databases will be released on May
12, 2010.

If you would like to contribute your logs, please send me the same Cabrillo
format log that you submitted to the contest sponsor.  It doesn't have to be
a big log either -- every log helps.  If you have already sent me your logs,
there is no reason to send them again.

Logs from any of the following contests are most welcome.
CQ WW DX - CW, Phone, RTTY
CQ WPX - CW, Phone, RTTY
CQ 160M - CW, Phone
ARRL DX - CW, Phone
ARRL Sweepstakes - CW, Phone
ARRL RTTY Roundup
ARRL 10M
ARRL 160M
IARU Radiosport
Russian DX Contest
Worked All Europe - CW, Phone, RTTY

Simply add your log as an attachment to an email and send to
logs@supercheckpartial.com

More info on SCP at http://www.supercheckpartial.com

Thanks for your help!

73,