SD-User

Re: [SD-User] V15.18

To: <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [SD-User] V15.18
From: "Paul O'Kane" <pokane@ei5di.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 12:56:08 +0100
From: "elin recke" <oz7easter@gmail.com>

> V15.18 test SACCW2010 cabrillolog wrong - rst 59 instead of 599

I created a new test file, using V15.18 and the "SAC Scandinavia"
template, and selected CW as the mode.

I logged a couple of QSOs and then ran SDCHECK, again selecting
CW as the mode.  All RSTs appeared to be correct in the .LOG file.

If, for any reason, the RSTs are not correct in any log, they
can be easily fixed by using the "Search & Replace All" function
in NotePad (supplied with every Windows PC - Start / Programs /
Accessories).

Search for " 59 " and replace with " 599"

73,
Paul EI5DI