SD-User

[SD-User] SD problem

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: [SD-User] SD problem
From: IanSDavies@aol.com
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 08:08:33 EDT
Just installed V15 after using V14 for a long time. Dipping into the SAC
test all went well until QSO 32 when the F keys refused to function but
otherwise could continue with rig control and winkey. However access  to the
COM
ports then became locked. Tried restarting the program and  PC  three times
and the same problem occurs  after one or two  more QSOs  I have to restart
the computer to clear the problem in order to  switch to another program
using the COM ports. Have also reloaded the  program with the same outcome.

As the problem started just after 30  QSOs I suspect the SD key could  be
involved.

Any help on this one?

Would like to do a comparative check with V14 but couldn't find it in  the
archive.

Ian G3KZR