SD-User

[SD-User] Worked Window

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: [SD-User] Worked Window
From: John Muzyka <g4rcg@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 09:37:48 +0100 (BST)
Paul
Used SD in the BWQP yesterday, it worked flawlessly, one thing I (personally)
would like to see when you have worked a station it comes up in the box what
bands you have them on and qso info. I would like this when you enter the call
in the call field and  not just when its entered, I know that it comes up on
the
band under the logging line, but its my preference to look at that box with all
the info in BEFORE logging it.
Just a thought
John G4RCG
PS I committed the cardinal sin I wkd EI5DS last night on 80m in the BWQP but
my
mind was rubbish after being on the radio for 20 hours and went back to Ned
with
EI5DI hello Paul !! Hi!!