SD-User

Re: [SD-User] More trouble with Ctrl key

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [SD-User] More trouble with Ctrl key
From: Paul O'Kane <pokane@ei5di.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 22:10:12 +0000
On 18/11/2010 21:44, Kurt Eriksson wrote:
> I used SD in the OK-OM contest last weekend and when trying to ZAP last call
> by adding /ZAP, closing SD and restart, it didn't work.
> After restart the faulty call still was in the QSO list.

I've just tested /Z and /ZAP with V15.23 (on the website
now) and it seems to work OK.  A corresponding bug was
fixed in V15.04.

  I had to remove it "the hard way" by editing the .all file.

Abother option is to remove it from your Cabrillo .LOG file.

> Tested again after reading the mail about Ctrl key. When (accidentally)
> pressing Ctrl and then typing a call sign it is impossible to ZAP it!

Reminds me of the man who went to his doctor and said,
"Doctor, every time I move my arm this way, it hurts".
"Well", said the doctor, "don't do it".

When you press Ctrl in a CW contest (with a CW port enabled),
Keyboard mode is toggled.  If you have typed a callsign in
the Callsign field, it may be cleared with Esc or Minus.
ZAP acts only on QSOs already logged.

73,
Paul EI5DI