SD-User

Re: [SD-User] Beru/Commonwealth templates?

To: "Alex GM3ZBE" <alex@gm3zbe.plus.com>, "Super Duper Reflector" <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [SD-User] Beru/Commonwealth templates?
From: "G2JL" <mort.g2jl@ntlworld.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 08:52:38 -0000
GM !

I've just tried 15.33 on my old Dell 9150  - When it starts,  it says "The 9000
series is the most reliable computer ever made..."  (HAL in '2001').  HAL went
mad,  too,  you'll remember...

I get the same problem.  The CQWW contest template works,  & I entered a few
imaginary QSOs & all appears normal.  But BERU & Commonwealth do to it what
ought to be done to the makers of power-line internet devices & plasma TVs;  it
gets locked up.

Damned if I'll buy a laptop !  I haven't room for it,  let alone cash.

73 de Mort,  G2JL