SD-User

[SD-User] SD keying with G4ZLP Digimaster Pro + Interface

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: [SD-User] SD keying with G4ZLP Digimaster Pro + Interface
From: Tony Roskilly <g3zrj.morsekey@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 19:14:23 +0000 (GMT)
Hi,
I am trying to get SD V15.13 to key my TS850 via G4ZLP Digimaster Pro +
interface with no success whatsover.   I can key the radio with Logger 32,
CWType and other programs but not with SD.
I have ensured that I have the correct comports selected for both keying and
radio control.   Radio control works fine but there is no evidence of keying
either on the interface box or on the radio.  Can anyone out there please help
me.  One of the reasons for buying the interface was to have the ease of a
singe
USB connection for both CAT and keying.   I do not possess a WinKey, all the
other programs key the radio perfectly without my having to purchase a WinKey.

Looking forward to hearing from you on this matter
Vy 73
 Tony G3ZRJ