SD-User

[SD-User] 2011 ARRL International DX Contest, SSB; LOG SUBMISSION

To: Super Duper Reflector <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [SD-User] 2011 ARRL International DX Contest, SSB; LOG SUBMISSION
From: Rick Blank <wb3bsa@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 16:22:52 -0400
I just submitted my log for the 2011 ARRL International DX Contest, SSB.
The robot responded and my log was accepted.  I had to make no changes what
so ever to the cabrillo file before submitting it.  Everyone should make
sure they are using SD version 15.34 as there were some that had problems
submitting their log.  You may want to double check that you sent the log to
the right email address, DXPhone@arrl.org for the SSB part of the contest
and to DXCW@arrl.org for the CW part of the contest.  The log file I sent
was created today using SD Check included with the SD v15.34 download.

73,
Rick, WB3BSA