SD-User

Re: [SD-User] BERU

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [SD-User] BERU
From: Paul O'Kane <pokane@ei5di.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 15:52:58 +0000
On 15/03/2011 13:08, Mike Harris wrote:

> SD did it's stuff, even learnt and used a few new functions.  Had a
> problem trying to edit a QSO to append HQ to the received serial
> 009.  Instead of the desired result 009 HQ it stuck with 009H.

The facility to log Serial and HQ in a single
field applies only while logging, not while
editing previous QSOs.  (It's the same for
Serial and District Code in other RSGB events).

To add HQ while editing, Tab across the Serial
field and type HQ, followed by Enter.

> Question.  Should BERU bonus prefixes show in the SDCHECK mult
> summary. All I see are band listings with rows of dashes where the
> prefixes would be.

Mike is right, that a bug - although I'm not sure
that a multiplier summary has any relevance with
regard to Cabrillo logs, where we are all at the
mercy of contest organisers to independently
identify our mults and score the log.

Regardless, I'll get that fixed :-)

73,
Paul EI5DI