SD-User

[SD-User] BAND/FREQUENCY control?

To: SD-User@contesting.com
Subject: [SD-User] BAND/FREQUENCY control?
From: Joseph L Pontek <v31jp@netzero.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2011 18:47:25 -0600
Hmm?  I decided to load up for WAE and practice a little.  I logged 10
QSOs then played with
the QTC.  After that, I notice the displayed said 15m.  I typed in 14028
as I was tuned to 14025
and the rig QSYed, but the band indicator still said 15m.  I then did
B20 and the indicator changed
to 20m. Once I get the the band the same as the radio, a B?? will change
the display and radio.
But, if I put in a frequency, the radio changes correctly, but the
display stays the same. I just did
a B20 and the radio & display were on 15m. Both radio & display changed
to 20m.  I then did
a B15. The radio & display went back to 15m, but the frequency was
21000, not where I was.

This is 15.49 & 15.49, the radio IC765.  Any ideas?

--
161, Joe, Ronnie(Rowena), Marty&  Sidney Pontek
P.O. Box 280
Dangriga
Stann Creek District
Belize
(Hopkins Village)
011-501-503-7346 Belize
011-501-666-3564 Belize (cellular)
903-424-4267 (My cellular when in Texas)
V31JP K8JP VP5/K8JP VP5JP K8JP/VA2
k8jp@arrl.net
FOC 1743, CWops 876, A1OP
SKCC 3171T, FISTS 7625 CC 951