SD-User

Re: [SD-User] V15.59 released

To: Paul O'Kane <pokane@ei5di.com>
Subject: Re: [SD-User] V15.59 released
From: n8de@thepoint.net
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 22:01:33 -0500
During the REF CW contest this past weekend, one anomoly occurred:

After closing the program using END ... and then, later, opening it
again ... when it came up .. I tried to change to another band BEFORE
making a QSO ... the upper 'window' in which band-by-band info is
displayed simply started flashing over and over .. and the band did
NOT change .. attempt to change to 20m moved the cursor to QSO # 20 !
The flashing continued .. so  I closed the window, as END would not
work.

To cure the problem, I was able to move the cursor up to the last QSO
and change the band there ... then return to the input area and log
the next contact ... then return to the previous QSO and change the
band back to what it had been.

Frustrating at the time .. but it only happened when I tried to change
band before making first QSO after reopening SD.

161
Don
N8DE