SD-User

[SD-User] V15.59

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: [SD-User] V15.59
From: Ron <cairngorm@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2012 03:16:24 -0800
Hi Paul:

I tried to download V15.59 to my Windows 7 computer and was confronted
with a message that said that it was "not compatible with this version
of Windows you are running. Check to see if you need an x86 (32 bit) or
x64 (64bit) version of the program, and then contact the publisher."
I am currently running V15.56 so I am not sure what has caused me this
problem. I love the program and wish to keep using it.
At your convenience can you provide your comments.

Many thanks

73, Ron
VE7NS