SD-User

Re: [SD-User] IARU HF CONTEST>

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [SD-User] IARU HF CONTEST>
From: Paul O'Kane <pokane@ei5di.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 23:57:59 +0100
On 16/07/2012 23:29, brian coyne wrote:

> I find several issues regarding mlts either not scored or wrongly assigned.

If I knew what they were, I might be able to do
something about them :-)

Each time a contest log is re-loaded, SD rescores
it.  Did that change anything?

> Can iI assume that if the log is submitted 'as is'

All Cabrillo logs are submitted "as is" - there is
no other option because they contain no scoring,
duping, or multiplier information whatsoever at QSO
level.  That's why contest organisers are obliged
to independently score all Cabrillo logs received.

Should SD be scoring incorrectly, the only effect
on the Cabrillo log will be an incorrect Claimed
Score.

73,
Paul EI5DI