SD-User

[SD-User] Yaesu DVR triggering

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: [SD-User] Yaesu DVR triggering
From: "Darren Collins (G0TSM)" <daz@g0tsm.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2012 11:56:02 +0100
Hi all,
I've been trying to trigger the internal voice recorder in the Yaesu FTDX5000 via the F keys in SD 16.03, but after reading through the version history it appears this feature is only enabled in the K3. Is that correct? I cant find any reference to this feature being implemented in other radios since version 15.06

I presume this is work in progress as the FTDX5000.sd rig control file mentions the DVR.

KY6;           : Play DVR Message 1
KY7;           : Play DVR Message 2
KY8;           : Play DVR Message 3
KY9;           : Play DVR Message 4
KYA;           : Play DVR Message 5
               : Play DVR Message 6 - not defined
               : Play DVR Message 7 - not defined
               : Play DVR Message 8 - not defined
PB10;          : Stop DVR playback (with Esc)

Or have I missed something?

73 Darren G0TSM / M7X