SD-User

Re: [SD-User] WAB contest

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [SD-User] WAB contest
From: Paul O'Kane <pokane@ei5di.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 19:41:21 +0000
On 25/01/2013 18:08, PETER CLEALL wrote:

I thought I would use the "General serial plus" but is there a better
one that will simplify the generation of a log in WAB format after the
contest.

If that one logs the exchange in full, then go ahead and
use it.  If you send me the QSO format required for your
entry log, and your .ALL file, I'll do what's necessary.

SD will not track mults in this event.  In general,
it is now the responsibility of the contest sponsor
to score all logs received - Cabrillo logs facilitate
this.

73,
Paul EI5DI