SD-User

[SD-User] Dupe check window

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: [SD-User] Dupe check window
From: "Dave Sergeant" <dave@davesergeant.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2013 21:57:50 +0100
Just used v17.00 in tonight's 80m CC contest - in unregistered mode. I
became aware after around 15 minutes that stations I worked were not
appearing in the dupe check window (or shown as such when SCP was
enabled), although still came up as dupes in the logging window if I
typed the full call in. A few stations I worked early on did show but
later ones did not. I decided to exit the program and restart,
whereupon it worked properly till the end, all the missing earlier ones
reappearing. Nothing obvious from the log which was correct and has now
been submitted.

Not sure if this is a bug or whether I keyed something in to cause it.
First time with SD on the new Windows 7 laptop so anything might have
happened...

73 Dave G3YMC

http://www.davesergeant.com