SD-User

[RTTY] Logs Wanted for the Super Check Partial Database

To: <support@win-test.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>, <writelog@contesting.com>, <yccc@yccc.org>, <n1mmlogger@yahoogroups.com>, <ct-user@contesting.com>, <sd-user@contesting.com>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Logs Wanted for the Super Check Partial Database
From: "Bob Raymond" <bob@wa1z.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 19:41:53 -0400
I will be releasing a new version of the Super Check Partial  database files
on Wednesday May 8, 2013.  I am requesting your logs for input to the
database files.

At any time, please attach in an email the same Cabrillo format log that you
submitted to the contest sponsor and send it to logs at
supercheckpartial.com.

My most recent request for logs was on January 29, 2013.  If you have
already sent me your logs, there is no reason to send them again.

Logs from any contest within the last 24 months are always appreciated.
Some of the more commonly submitted logs are from:

CQ WW DX - CW, Phone, RTTY
CQ WPX - CW, Phone, RTTY
CQ 160M - CW, Phone
ARRL DX - CW, Phone