SD-User

Re: [SD-User] Editing ALL file

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [SD-User] Editing ALL file
From: Paul O'Kane <pokane@ei5di.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 11:05:50 +0000
On 15/12/2013 18:36, Dave Lindsay wrote:

In the contest I entered a station as worked in CW when in fact I had changed to SSB. I altered the ALL file but SDCHECK said that there were not enough characters in the QSO entry, 75 as against 77, to create a Cabrillo file. I put in a couple of spaces and the file wrote ok. Will the Cabrillo Log be correct?

To confirm that the Cabrillo log is correct,
examine it in any text editor (NotePad). All
columns in QSOs should be vertically aligned,
with at least one space between adjoining fields.

Can you change the mode in the program? I know that you can alter the band.

F3 does it - it's listed under "EDITING LOGGED
QSOs" in the Feature Summary, the last page of
the manual SD.PDF.

73,
Paul EI5DI