SD-User

[SD-User] V17.38 Released

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: [SD-User] V17.38 Released
From: Paul O'Kane <pokane@ei5di.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 11:49:57 +0100
V17.38  26 June 2014:

IOTA Contest:
    Fixed formatting errors in the country/island
    reference file SDIOTA.CTY, and broken code in
    V17.22, which caused errors in identifying
    countries by callsign.

    All versions from 17.22 to 17.37 were affected,
    but only for the IOTA contest.

______________________________________

SD is free from ei5di.com - please encourage other
contesters to try it. One option that works well
is to leave a few words of support at eham.net.

No one has done this since February 2013.

You can see the reviews at
http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/522

To add your own, follow the "add your own review"
link immediately above the most recent review. You
may need to register with eHam to do this.

_______________________________________

When you install a new version of SD, you may have
to adjust the size of the default window to fill
your screen. If necessary, do this for both SD and
SDCHECK.

Click on the title bar, or the SD icon, at the top
LHS of the window and select Properties, then Font.
If you have a widescreen (16:9) monitor, select the
Lucida Console font.  For a 4:3 monitor, select the
Consolas font (not available on XP).  Then choose
whatever size of font you prefer.  SD's window
expands or contracts in direct proportion to the
chosen font size.

If you find bugs in V17.38, please send me the
details - pokane at ei5di dot com.  Older versions
are not supported, so please confirm that the
problem exists in V17.38.

Please let me have your suggestions for changes
or additions, or support for new contests.

73,
Paul EI5DI