SD-User

[SD-User] IOTA-contest offline logging

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: [SD-User] IOTA-contest offline logging
From: Anders Eidenvall <anders@eidenvall.se>
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2014 22:42:44 +0200
I am trying to use SD for entering my manual IOTA-contest log. I wonder if
anyone has done that with the 17.40 version.
I have three problems
1) When creating the log set up, I get a message that the IOTA.lst file is
missing (my own iota-ref is EU135) but the program seems to continnue.
2) When I do the off line logging, a G-station gets a EU5 suggestion and by
hitting enter the logger continnues but there will not be an indication in
the QSO-list that thereis an IOTA-ref for that qso.
3) If there is a station such as Germany where no IOTA-ref is prefilled,
there will be a prefilled EU but it will not be possible to enter any
numbers.
Thanks in advance
Anders SM5EFX aka SF2X/P