SD-User

Re: [SD-User] WAG Contest

To: Paul O'Kane <pokane@ei5di.com>
Subject: Re: [SD-User] WAG Contest
From: brian coyne <g4odv@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2014 18:31:52 +0100
I must confess Paul that I was completely flummoxed as there was no way of
telling that the exchanges had been logged correctly..

I was using a  a version which was only a few weeks old, so I downloaded the
last update with the intention of adding the few q's already mde in 'offline'
mode  but it was exactly the same. I had settled for making the entry a
'checklog'. Reverting to the original log I carried on. At the first band
change on contacting a stn previously worked I was pleased to see  the original
input info was displayed.

Haven't done the cabrillo yet but there may be an issue with running out of
sapce in the exchange field as some of the DL's had ridiculously long exchanges
and at times one or two letters were not recorded.

73 Brian   C4Z / 5B4AIZ.