SD-User

[SD-User] V 18:02.

To: "sd-user@contesting.com" <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [SD-User] V 18:02.
From: brian coyne <g4odv@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 23 May 2015 18:23:26 +0000 (UTC)
I am setting up 'SD'  in readiness for WPX contest next weekend.
This version has been in effect for some two months now, probably commencing
with the Russian DX Contest.
 Whilst I have not seen any reports on here of any issues I would ask any of
you who have installed and used V`18:02 if there have been any problems at all
and  to pass on any info at all. I know many of you can fix problems as you go,
and may regard it trivial, I am not so adept and I do not wish to have a repeat
of the recent JA contest where, whilst using a late 17 series version,  I  lost
a complete log entry of some 450 contacts when 'SD' would not re-start after an
overnight shutdown.
 I anticipate my WPX contacts to be around four times the above  amount
(provided I can keep my BIC) so will be testing this version out so far as I
can, I need to re-build confidence, any reports at all will be welcomed,

73  Brian   C4Z  / 5B4AIZ.