SD-User

Re: [SD-User] sd in windows 10

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [SD-User] sd in windows 10
From: Paul O'Kane <pokane@ei5di.com>
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 2015 15:37:35 +0100
On 02/08/2015 14:04, Tommy Clemmensen wrote:

I just INSTALLED windows 10 on my computer and SD installed. It worked fine in my windows 7 and I can also start it up in the windows 10th It also seems that I can use it, but I did not close the application again without through the job list.

The way to close SD (with Windows 10, and any other version
of Windows) is with the END or QUIT commands in the Callsign
field.  If you're on the opening screen, use END or QUIT in
the Contest Name field.

This method is better than using the Windows "X" Close button
(this is not an option with Windows 10) because it ensures that
SD.INI is updated correctly with all the current parameters.

73,
Paul EI5DI