SD-User

[SD-User] BSCC (Black Sea Contest) update required.

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: [SD-User] BSCC (Black Sea Contest) update required.
From: Andy Westcott <biggusbirdus@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2016 17:46:07 +0000
Hi Paul.
I recently installed your version 18.18 of SD and tried it out by
logging a few contacts in the Black Sea Contest, but discovered that
although this contest was listed, there was no phone option and any
logged calls had a 599 report logged. When I tested the cabrillo file
writing option, despite selecting SSB as the mode the log file still
had the mode as CW and 599 as the reports. Any logs would have to be
manually edited before submitting.

Maybe this is something that needs updating in your software.
 Regards,
 Andy Westcott.