SD-User

[SD-User] Fwd: bugs

To: SD-User@contesting.com
Subject: [SD-User] Fwd: bugs
From: Tommy Clemmensen <tommy@clemmensen.dk>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 17:45:46 +0100

-------- Videresendt meddelelse --------
Subject:        bugs
Date:   Mon, 21 Mar 2016 17:40:20 +0100
From:   Tommy Clemmensen <tommy@clemmensen.dk>
To:     sduser@contesting.com

In the Russian CW contest this week the log would not validate on the
site before I changed the Contest name in the log file

Russian DX in SD

And then I log UA7K it have problems finding the RK and when I added it
it worked but next time i started the SD up the RK was not there and SD
have not given me any point for the qso.

I read in the rules about the point for the qso and dont understand why
SD give me 1, 3, 6 and 10 point when the rules says 1, 2, 3, and 10 points

Tommy
OZ1THC

I want to pay for the next year do I have to wait until my licens is
runing out or can I pay this month.