SD-User

Re: [SD-User] iota.lst

To: <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [SD-User] iota.lst
From: "Dave Sergeant" <dave@davesergeant.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2016 12:20:58 +0100
I had an issue with this in that Richard has not supplied a direct link
from his website and following the link in the email opened the file
(as a text file) in my browser window (Palemoon, Firefox derivative)
rather than allowing me to right click the link and save directly. When
saved within Palemoon and opened with Notepad (actually Notepad++) I
found that the line endings were just '0A' instead of '0D 0A'. SD would
only recognise thed very first entry in the .lst, SP5CW. I managed to
resave within Notepad++ in a different format, ANSI, which had the
proper line endings and it is now fine.

I assumed it was my browser which omitted the '0D's when I saved it,
not sure if Paul's original is like this. I could have attached my copy
to this reply but don't think the list supports attachments.

73 Dave G3YMC

http://davesergeant.com