SD-User

Re: [SD-User] (no subject)

To: Asbjørn Holand <asb.holand@gmail.com>, sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [SD-User] (no subject)
From: Paul O'Kane <pokane@ei5di.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2016 22:05:55 +0000
In the circumstances, I have refunded LA8RTA's
registration fee.

73,
Paul EI5DI

On 15/11/2016 17:26, Asbjørn Holand wrote:

This did not work at my computer, so I gave it up. I have uninstalled the program. Installed Win-Test and it worked fine and i am very sastisfied.

LA8RTA Asbjørn.

søn. 13. nov. 2016 kl. 00.48 skrev Paul O'Kane <pokane@ei5di.com <mailto:pokane@ei5di.com>>:

    On 12/11/2016 14:19, Asbjørn Holand wrote:
    > And i can't increase the size of the default window,. I red the
    manual, i
    > click on the SD icon, but what you describe in the manual does
    not appear.
    > I can make it larger, the whole screen gets blue, but the
    letters are still
    > to small to be used.

    This should work - from the release notes for V18.32
    in the HISTORY.DOC file.