SD-User

Re: [SD-User] Change of call

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [SD-User] Change of call
From: Paul O'Kane <pokane@ei5di.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2017 12:13:22 +0100
When a user's callsign changes I'm happy to supply a new
key file - with the same expiry date (for activation of
new versions) as the original key file. If the key file
has expired (for new versions), then the user should
register again.

I'm also happy to supply key files corresponding to
contest, or other, calls held personally by the user,
again subject to the registration being up-to-date.

73,
Paul EI5DI