SD-User

Re: [SD-User] FT991 Rig Control

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [SD-User] FT991 Rig Control
From: Paul O'Kane <pokane@ei5di.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2017 12:10:11 +0000
On 31/10/2017 11:41, Allan G Duncan wrote:

SD correctly displays (and logs) the TX/RX frequency and SD correctly
changes band when this is done on the FT-991 - I therefore concluded that
rig control was working correctly. However, SD commands TO the FT-991 have
no effect. e.g. "B40" or "3523" in an empty logging line does nothing. It
appears like one way comms?

Please edit the first line of the FT991.SD file as follows -
Change FT991 to FTDX991, and save the updated file.

If that doesn't work, try selecting FT950, instead of FT991, with the
SETUP/CONFIG/PORTS command.

Please let me know if either option works.

73,
Paul EI5DI