SD-User

[SD-User] SDL still available somewhere ??

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: [SD-User] SDL still available somewhere ??
From: peter.destoop@telenet.be
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2019 22:24:45 +0100 (CET)
Hello all, and thank you for letting me into the group.

I used to use the SD(L) programme a lot when I was into contesting. Now that I
have changed clubs my fellow members are keen contesters and I try to
contribute as an SWL during contests . My question to this group: is there
still a copy of the SDL SWL contesting programme available? It was so good and
easy to use and I loved it. But I cannot find it on the net anymore.

I would be very grateful if there is someone who still has the programme stored
on his PC and would like to share it. Thank you in advance.

73, Peter, ONL-5923 (aka ON2WAB)

Peter Destoop
Oeselgemstraat 73
8720 WAKKEN