SD-User

Re: [SD-User] Wrong serialnumber sent

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [SD-User] Wrong serialnumber sent
From: Paul O'Kane <pokane@ei5di.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2019 20:49:11 +0100
On 20/04/2019 19:15, Martin Westerhof wrote:
Hi everyone,

During setup for this weekend's CQMM DX contest I had to give my
serialnumber sent (which differs from the standard 001, 002). For this
particular contest, this is a continent code (EU in my case).
But during the contest, SD still sents out the standard serialnumbers like
001,002, etc.

Sorry, I should have made it clear - SD does not automatically send
the correct exchange in all contests.  You need to check the F2
exchange parameters and edit them as necessary before each contest.
For CQMM itwould probably be "#C #T EU#E" - edit with Shift-F2.

73,
Paul EI5DI