SD-User

[SD-User] Help from scratch

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: [SD-User] Help from scratch
From: Bob via SD-User <sd-user@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2020 01:25:46 +0000 (UTC)
From the first instruction on page 3, "file extensions" does not show on my
Windows 10 as the manual says.Right clicking the app windows does NOT show
options, layout and font as the manual says. The manual also says those boxes
are labeled SDX properties, mine are not.  I have a recent computer and updated
software. I am not going any further till I find a way to reconcile the
software with the manual, or whatever may work.
Again, I'm told how easy it is to set up and use SD and I want to get to that
place and not use other contest software.
This  year my modest desires are single op barefoot unassisted CW contests. As
I get going, CW Ops, WPX CW are the kind of things for me.
If you can help me I'd love it.
Thanks and GO FRC....
                      Bob N9GG