SD-User

[SD-User] My Compliments

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: [SD-User] My Compliments
From: Paul O'Kane <pokane@ei5di.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2021 11:11:03 +0000
Forwarded by EI5DI on behalf of Dennis OConnor K8DO

First time back to contesting in 13 years - ran a couple of hours of CQWW SSB. Old copy of N1MM did not run under Win10. New copy loaded and tried to implement. Ran into all kinds of roadblocks with virtual com ports and sound lines. Wanted something simple.  Tripped over SD and decided to try it. It loaded and installed without any hitches. Ran the couple of hours without problems (other than a bone-head fumble-fingered op at the keyboard)  My compliments.

Next is to get WinKey connected and working for the Thanksgiving bash.

Doc / k8do