SD-User

Re: [SD-User] K1USN SST Question

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [SD-User] K1USN SST Question
From: Paul O'Kane <pokane@ei5di.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2022 21:01:12 +0100
On 04/04/2022 16:11, Anthony Jaacks wrote:
I worked AH6KO and it filled
the SPC column with KH6...no problem, it conunted the QSO and the
multiplier. What's odd is that each SPC logged after that automatically
ended with a 6, such as PA6, NY6, KS6, etc. The 6 didn't show up in the
.AUD file, the cabrillo file, or the adif file.

That's a screen formatting error on my part - caused by clearing only 2 prefix characters (KH) instead of 3 (KH6) as the following QSOs were logged.  You're correct in that it has no effect on what's written to the various files.  That will be fixed soon.

Since the SST, I modified QSST.TPL so it allows for all band operating

That was the right thing to do - I'll update QSST.TPL here also.

Thanks & 73,
Paul EI5DI