SD-User

[SD-User] SD and Yaesu FTDX10 CW Configuration.

To: "sd-user@contesting.com" <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [SD-User] SD and Yaesu FTDX10 CW Configuration.
From: Telesforo Figueroa <kp4p@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2022 17:37:09 +0000
Hello:

I will start saying that "Yes, I have read the manual, but still have not found
the answer to my doubt.

I am trying to configure my Yaesu FTDX10 with SD. I configured the Receiver "R"
part ok. I have rig control using (FTDX101) instead of FTDX10. No problem.

But, when trying to configure the "C", CW, I am doing something wrong. I am
trying it using the internal CW keyer of the FTDX10. I am not using the
WinKeyer.

What am I doing wrong? Do I have to use the WinKeyer with this transceiver?

Please advise

Tele
KP4P