SD-User

[SD-User] CTY-3341 Country Files - 12 December 2023

To: <SD-User@contesting.com>
Subject: [SD-User] CTY-3341 Country Files - 12 December 2023
From: "Jim Reisert AD1C" <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 19:40:47 -0700
The Country (CTY) Files were updated on 12 December 2023:

    https://www.country-files.com/cty-3341-12-december-2023/

For installation instructions, start at:

    https://www.country-files.com/

Hover your mouse over the word Contest in the menu, then select the
software you are using.

To install the file, follow the link to your software at the top of the page.

If you are interested in a bigger CTY.DAT for everyday logging, you can get
it here:

   https://www.country-files.com/big-cty-12-december-2023/

Note that the release notes (and Version Entity) for this larger file are
different than what is shown below.  There is a separate link to them.

As a reminder, there is an RSS feed of the latest country file announcements:

   https://www.country-files.com/feed/

Here are the release notes:

    12 December 2023 (CTY-3341)
    VER20231212, Version entity is Alaska, KL

    Added/changed Entities/Prefixes/Callsigns:

        * 7O2WX is Yemen, 7O in CQ zone 37, ITU zone 48
        * F4IGB/TRC is France, F
        * TO5M is St. Martin, FS
        * GB5ANT is Wales, GW
        * KC9WIB is Hawaii, KH6
        * K7DN and KK6IQC are both Alaska, KL
        * LU1IG/I is Argentina, LU
        * UG4I is in ITU zone 29, not ITU zone 30
        * UA4FMQ/P is Asiatic Russia, UA9 in CQ zone 19, ITU zone 33

    Removed Entities/Prefixes/Callsigns:

        * TO8FH in Mayotte, FH
        * GB0FFS, GB0GDS and GB6WLS in Scotland, GM
        * GB2GFS in Wales, GW
        * IK6FAW/J and IQ5AE/J in Italy, I
        * IQ0SS/P in Sardinia, IS
        * K7DWJ in Hawaii, KH6
        * KP2H in Puerto Rico, KP4
        * LU3YZ/Y, LU4HCH/H and LW6EGE/V in Argentina, LU
        * LX9S/J in Luxembourg, LX
        * PA1AW/J, PC6RH/J, PE1NIL/J, PI4CQ/J and PI4SHV/J in Netherlands, PA
        * SV2JAO/J and SX2IMA/J in Greece, SV
        * R0CM/4, R75AAR, R8FF/3, RC9WD/6, RN2F/1 and UA4FMQ/P in European
Russia, UA
        * R2ET/9 and R5AF/0 in Asiatic Russia, UA9

Though I am subscribed to this reflector so that I can make these
announcements, I do not see most messages posted to it.  If you have
any comments or corrections to the country file, please contact me
directly.

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, https://ad1c.us