[SECC] New Member

Subject: [SECC] New Member
From: gary@noblepub.com (Gary Breed)
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 18:17:15 -0400
KB7UV - Andy Funk is the newest SECC member:

Andy says he's mainly interested in phone contests, although
the only one he officially entered recently was the 2000 ARRL
DX Phone -- 200k points using 100W and an attic 20-meter dipole.

He's also done some VHF Multi-op contesting in the past.

"With my crazy work schedule I can't make definite commitments
to operate, but I'm interested," he says.

[You're not alone in the busy work schedule category, Andy!]

Info:  Andy Funk, KB7UV
       1442 Janice Ct SW
       Lilburn, GA 30047
       770-717-9174
       kb7uv@arfunk.com

       Past callsigns: WN/WA2UDS, WB3CGW, KA7BZM

73, Gary
K9AY
SECC Secretary

--