[SECC] W4AN UBN report 1999 SS CW

Subject: [SECC] W4AN UBN report 1999 SS CW
From: aa4lr@radio.org (Bill Coleman AA4LR)
Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 10:28:20 -0400
On 5/9/00 8:37 AM, Bill Fisher - W4AN at w4an@contesting.com wrote:

>Keep in mind that John is a mutant (I mean that in a good way) and his
>error rates are probably the best on the planet.  There are maybe 3 or 4
>guys in the world in John's league in this regard.

Yes, I can still remember being on 10m in the 1999 WPX CW at NQ4I, and
having John down at the 40m station yell at me about once an hour to
correct calls I busted.

So, he wasn't just correcting his own errors, but mine as well -- from 15
feet away!

Bill Coleman, AA4LR, PP-ASEL        Mail: aa4lr@radio.org
Quote: "Boot, you transistorized tormentor! Boot!"
            -- Archibald Asparagus, VeggieTales

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/seccfaq.html
Search:                   http://www.contesting.com