[SECC] SEDXC meeting, May 16, ON4UN Speaker

Subject: [SECC] SEDXC meeting, May 16, ON4UN Speaker
From: K4BAI@worldnet.att.net (John T. Laney, III)
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 13:11:03 -0700
Hello all:

Some interest had been shown among the SECC members about meeting ON4UN
while he is in this area.  SEDXC has officially announced that he will
be the speaker at the SEDXC meeting, Tuesday, May 16 at 7:30 PM, at
Radioshack.com, just norht of I-285 on Buford Highway.  I know that he
has asked for someone with Powerpoint to help him present his program,
but I am uncertain of the exact topic.

SEDXC will be glad to have any of you as visitors and, of course, will
also welcome any of you with DXCC certificates as members (or if you
don't have a DXCC certificate, as an associate member).

I don't know that I will get up to the meeting this time, but hope many
of you will be able to attend.  K4PI, K2UFT, the Athens group, N4XFA and
others often meet to eat supper just before the meeting (about 6 PM) at
a nearby restaurant.  The location hasn't been announced yet, but I will
forward Mike's message to this reflector when he posts it.

73, John, K4BAI.

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/seccfaq.html
Search:                   http://www.contesting.com