[SECC] W4AN IARU

Subject: [SECC] W4AN IARU
From: w4an@contesting.com (Bill Fisher - W4AN)
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 11:23:47 -0400 (EDT)
Looks like I will be at W7RM for IARU on the only mode that counts.  Hope
to see you all then.

I visited Rush Drake's station on Sunday.  I'm obviously getting old in
this game...  A huge station like that in front of me and I'm thinking
"Yep, here's another pretty big station", and that's about it.  I remember
when I first saw K4VX/0...  It more or less shaped my life for the last 20
years.  Maybe I'll drive out to Mount Ranier and have the same experience
again?   Probably not.  :)

73

Fisher/7

PS...  The AN mountain house is coming along.  They have it mostly framed.
Basement (shack) will be finished off with 10' ceilings for us folks that
hate low basement ceilings.  :)

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/seccfaq.html
Search:                   http://www.contesting.com