[SECC] Certificate

Subject: [SECC] Certificate
From: dickb@akorn.net (Dick Bentley)
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 23:15:02 -0400
--------------F79B3AB8CB382EE6D69E8350

Fred:  See quote below from Jere, our printer.  You should see your
certificate pretty soon.  73  Dick, K2UFT

Excerpt of note from KT4ZB to K4BAI:

Hey!  thanks for the note - all the certificates are printed and I'm
addressing envelopes right now so most everyone should have their
certificates by the end of the week.  This is really turning into radio
week
because of field day this weekend.  Some of our regular workers are out
of
town so I'm trying to pick up the loose ends on that too.  I'll make
sure
that Fred's certificate is in tomorrow's mail.

73, Jere

--------------F79B3AB8CB382EE6D69E8350

Fred:&nbsp; See quote below from Jere, our printer.&nbsp; You should see
your certificate pretty soon.&nbsp; 73&nbsp; Dick, K2UFT
and I'm</i>
into radio week</i>
are out of</i>
I'll make sure</i>