[SECC] Possible club call

Subject: [SECC] Possible club call
From: k4sb@mindspring.com (Edward W. Sleight)
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 03:03:16 +0000
Fellows, I have worked at this since the Vanity program opened.

Think I have the bookmarks on the office computer and will see if I
can't quote chapter and verse. However, ANY thought that the process
is not be random selection ( except in a few cases where apparently a
few big wigs overrule the process,,,the reassignment of W4DX is a
specific case ) There is a WEB page where I think I can find. On it,
you will see ALL the applications for a specific call, in the order
they were submitted, and who wound up with the call.

Bill, the rules have changed since you got W4AN. Used to be first
come, first served, but that is not the case anymore.

More

73
Ed

--