[SECC] Tower & Antennas For Sale ---> Dahlonega, Georgia

Subject: [SECC] Tower & Antennas For Sale ---> Dahlonega, Georgia
From: w4an@contesting.com (Bill Fisher, W4AN)
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 16:57:16 -0700 (PDT)
I am selling the following stuff.  All PICK UP ONLY north of Atlanta.

1) 6 or 7 sections of Rohn-55 (red & white)  Make offer, highest gets it.

2) Maybe 6 or 7 sections of Rohn-45 in excellent condition.  Same deal.

3) Rohn 25 --->  Can't recall how many.  Great shape though.  Same deal.

4) Cushcraft 402CD  --->  Same deal.

5) Two spools of 1-5/8" hard line with connectors.  I think one is about
135' long and the other is more like 200' long.  Same deal.

Please send me mail with offer & I'll let you know.  I'm not trying to
play e-bay with you guys... I just don't know how much this stuff goes for
these days.

73

Bill Fisher, W4AN

--