[SECC] Dupes

Subject: [SECC] Dupes
From: jpryor@arches.uga.edu (Jay Pryor)
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2001 09:51:53 -0500
I ditto Gary's observation.  Just work 'em and cull them out later.  The
frustrating thing for me is when you have to try and try to get the guy's
call -- then it's a dupe.  That really does waste time.  I don't worry
about a dupe when someone is not giving their call.  It's aggravating and
sometimes I'll dump my call in and try to work them, and sometimes I'll
just move on.

73,  Jay/K4OGG