[SECC] GQP and MQP

Subject: [SECC] GQP and MQP
From: ku8e1@yahoo.com (Jeffrey Clarke)
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 12:27:59 -0800 (PST)
 Hi All,

  Great to see the GQP results.... Thanks to NE4S for all his hard
work. I know how much work that can be because I have been running
the Ohio QSO Party for the past 2 years.

 Many of the members of the Mad River Radio Club, especially K8MR,
have made a point to get on and support the other state qso parties
besides the MQP and 0QP ,which we sponsor. We figure if we get on in
your state qso party you will spend some time in ours. I know K4BAI
has been a very active supporter of both the MQP/OQP in the last couple
years... Thanks John !!

 That being said... the Michigan QSO Party is coming up soon on April
21st - from 1600Z to 0400Z . All the details can be found at
http://www.qsl.net/mrrc/mqp.html . We hope all you guys in Ga. can get
on and work us guys up here. The MRRC will have it's usual assortment
of rovers on again. Last time I heard K8CC,K8XXX,K8MR,W8RU,W8AV, and
W1NN will be roving around and plan to activate all 83 Michigan
counties. Unfortunately, KU8E will be on the sidelines as far as doing
a rover this year ( I'm going to miss doing that!) but my plan is to
give N6MU and WA3HAE a run for their money in winning the out-of-state
plaque. If you haven't spent time in a state qso party chasing the
rovers around before it's a real blast... give it a try...

                           Jeff  KU8E