[SECC] Re: [SEDXC] GQP plaque sponsors

Subject: [SECC] Re: [SEDXC] GQP plaque sponsors
From: k4bai@worldnet.att.net (John Laney)
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 16:12:42 -0400
Hello all:  I have the Worldradio one-year subscription awards for the
2000 Ga QSO Party.  We said we would give them to the three in state
winners (one per power category) and the three out-of-state winners the
same way.  These were also plaque winners, I'd think.  Are the results
now available for downloading on the SECC website?  If so, I will fill
out these certificates, mail them out, and advise Worldradio to whom
they were awarded.   If not, would someone who has the 2000 results
please send me this info?  Thanks for the reminder as I had forgotten I
had these prize certificates.  73, John K4BAI.