[SECC] wpx cw

Subject: [SECC] wpx cw
From: NQ4I@compuserve.com (Rick Dougherty)
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 16:56:58 -0400
Hello all members...the team is almost complete...NQ4I multi multi will
defend its North American Record in just 8 days....it would be greatly
appreciated that those of you with sought after prefix callsigns to make an
effort and work
us on as many bands as you possibly can..we will appreciate each and every
contact...especially on 80m and 160m..

.with the analytical skills of W7FB( fka W0MHS) who is flying all the way
from Utah to be the 20m main man in the repeat effort...he has a complete
breakdown of the record setting '99 effort...with areas to improve and
goals to meet...we will start this contest with the best assembled team yet

.on the definate list...W7FB, W4DD,K2UFT,K4OGG,N4AA, AA4S,NQ4I, K4PK,and
K4WI....the maybe/part time list includes N3XX,K4PI,KS4Q,KS5M, and
WI4R...we will be setting goals for each band...our over all goal is to
RUN...RUN...RUN...we will be aiming for a score that will stay in the
record books until the next sunspot cycle...like I said earlier...we need
all the qso's with each club member on as many bands as possible...thanks
and see ya next week...de Rick